Hello!
I've been kind of down lately due to stress when both my parents were out of the country for a week. But my dad came back, and I'm feeling much better.
I signed up for accounting class because I was too frustrated with calculations with one of our major suppliers and the spa. I was so giddy signing up for class to be honest. I'm excited to do well in the class and learn a lot so that I can apply my new skills to furthering work.
And in personal life news, I'm starting to miss Darrell with real fervor. This is a relief because I don't want to be hung up on my ex anymore. The only thing left now is to get to know Darrell for real.
I've been kind of down lately due to stress when both my parents were out of the country for a week. But my dad came back, and I'm feeling much better.
I signed up for accounting class because I was too frustrated with calculations with one of our major suppliers and the spa. I was so giddy signing up for class to be honest. I'm excited to do well in the class and learn a lot so that I can apply my new skills to furthering work.
And in personal life news, I'm starting to miss Darrell with real fervor. This is a relief because I don't want to be hung up on my ex anymore. The only thing left now is to get to know Darrell for real.
No comments:
Post a Comment